We hope you have the 36th Annual International Rally in Rock Springs, Wyoming on your calendar for 2022. Rally dates will be July 16-23 with parking days of July 15 & 16. This will be a new location for us with 600 sites that will all be 50 amp full hookup! Below is some information on the event.
- Parking in Rock Springs — The Sweetwater Events Complex will be unique, as we will be parking units by length of units to fit length of sites. It will be important that you supply the unit length when registering. If you are requesting handicap parking, please indicate if you have a handicap lift unit so we can accommodate the additional needed space. All trailers will need to be unhooked and will be parked separately in an area near your unit.
- If you are coming in with a caravan group (4 or more units) or leading a group in, please see the separate caravan instructions below for the procedures to be followed.
- In the past we said if you come in together (less than 4 units) we will park you together. This year depending on sizes we will be able to park you close but it may not be possible to always be side by side.
- Once again, we do plan to offer boondocking the day before your assigned arrival date. Cost to boondock will be $10, which you will pay in cash upon arrival. We will have a question on the rally registration form if you are boondocking. If you are intending to do so, please indicate that as it will help us in planning. We will be doing our staging a little differently, as you will also be staged according to the size of your unit.
- We are working with both the RV Weighing Team and the RV Driving School to attend our rallies.
- We are looking at offering area tours the weekend the rally ends rather than begins which will open up Saturday evening and all day Sunday for more scheduled activities. We will share more information as the area tour schedule develops.
- Camp Freightliner classes — We have been communicating with Freightliner to set up the Camp Freightliner classes which will be offered the weekend the rally ends. Just a reminder: You must be registered for the International Rally to attend the Camp Freightliner classes.
- Last year a couple of our craft class instructors noticed we had more kids in attendance and said they would offer some kids craft classes or possible kids activities.
- In mid to late January we will add the rally information and pricing to the website. Registration will open thru our website on Monday, February 7th at 8:00 am eastern time. Simply go to newmarkountryklub.com, click on Klub Calendar, then the International Rally in the drop down box.
We will be updating this column as more details become final. If you have any questions, please contact the Klub office at either firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-639-5582.
2022 International Rally Caravan (4 units or more) Procedures
Are you coming to the 2022 International Rally in a caravan group (4 units or more) or leading a group to the rally? If so, please read and follow the important procedures below:
- The location in Rock Springs, Wyoming will be unique, as all parking will be done by the length of units. It is extremely important that all groups coming in register as a caravan so we can pre-plan the length of your group’s units and parking locations. This year we will all have 50 amp full hookups.
- The caravan leader must email the Klub office at email@example.com by Monday, January 24, 2022, the complete list of members in their caravan, including the name, Klub number, length of unit and the date they will all register online.
- The caravan will not be considered complete and ready to process until all caravan reservations are received. We will hold all reservations if we have to contact a member with incomplete information.
- Please be sure the caravan attendees all register for the same date of arrival. Basic rally fee includes Saturday, July 16 arrival and departure on Saturday, July 23. You will have the option to register for early arrival in your permanent parking location on Friday, July 15. They should also add the caravan group name/leader to the comment section so we can manually match the group together.
- We will once again be offering separate bookdocking one night prior to your scheduled arrival date. If the caravan group is planning to boondock, be sure everyone indicates that on the rally reservation form.
Registration will begin on our website Monday, February 7th at 8:00 am eastern time. On that date simply go to newmarkountryklub.com, click on Klub Calendar and then 2022 International Rally.
If you have any questions please contact Linda Feece at the Klub office at either firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-639-5582.