We will be using the phone app Grupio to provide you a unique mobile experience at the rally. We now have the app ready to go and available for downloading. Please note as this is several weeks before the event the schedule is subject to change. Be sure to update each time you open it for the latest changes.
To Download: Search for Grupio in the Play Store or App Store, click on it to download, install it, and open it. You will see several conferences in the list, and ours should be near the top (if not, search for Newmar in the search box). When 2023 Newmar International Rally comes up, click on it and it will load. Be sure to allow push notifications which will enable notifications of announcements; and be sure to click on the Update Event button on the Home Screen regularly to make sure you have the most up-to-date version as we frequently add or update information.
Troubleshooting: If you have the app installed from last year’s rally, scroll down on the sidebar menu to Switch Event. Then click on the 2023 Newmar International Rally. If this still does not work, you may need to uninstall the app and then reinstall it to get the current information with all available functions.
You will then have several options to choose from including:
- Home – shows rally location map and is where you find the Update Event
- Attendees/Locations – list of members attending the Rally, their home state, and their parking location.
- Schedule – shows the dates and times for seminars, vendors, suppliers, service, etc. for the rally.
- Maps – shows the Fairgrounds map.
- Rally Information – shows some documents giving additional information for the Rally.
- Speakers – shows the speakers who will be conducting the seminars and trainings.
- Vendors & Suppliers – shows vendors and suppliers present at the rally.
- Rally Event Contributors – shows the dealers and other companies that have helped sponsor the International Rally including links to their websites.
- Alerts – shows any updates or announcements (these will come through your app as push notifications).
- My Calendar – If you see an event or seminar you are interested in, click on the calendar icon and it will be added to your calendar. You can view your daily calendar to see your schedule of seminars.
- Surveys – This option will be available Friday, October 6. On that date, click on Surveys and you’ll be prompted to Log In. This is an easy process which Grupio walks you through step by step. We ask that you either take the survey on Grupio OR fill out the evaluation sheet in your Welcome Bag.