This year we will have the following categories: Beading, Crocheting, Cross Stitch, Embroidery, Framed Crafts, Fused Glass, Jewelry, Knitting, Most Creative Use of Recycled Material, Needle Art, Paintings, Photography (8×10-B&W), Photography (8×10-Color), Purses, Quilted Wall Hangings/Table Runners/Trivets, Quilts (hand quilted), Quilts (machine quilted), Scrapbooking/Cards, Sewn and Embellished Clothing, Stained Glass, Swedish Weaving, Weaving & Spinning, Wood Carving (chip), Wood Carving (relief), Wood Turning, Wood Working, and Miscellaneous.
• The Arts and Craft Contest is open to all Newmar members.
• Exhibitors are limited to one entry in each category listed.
• If category isn’t listed, it will be put under miscellaneous. Only one miscellaneous entry will be accepted per person.
• Winning articles entered in prior years will not be accepted.
• All entries must be made by the exhibitor and entered by the member only – NO SECOND PARTY EXHIBITORS.
• Every precaution will be taken to insure the safety of the articles entered. Committee members and Newmar will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any article.
• Protection must be used on exhibits that could be damaged by dust or finger prints and must be done by exhibitor prior to entry.
• Committee reserves the right to refuse damaged articles.
• Garments (clothes) must be on a sturdy hanger.
• Photographs must be 8 x 10. Judging will be on photograph only.
• Articles must be labeled with the exhibitor’s name and Klub number. The label must be folded, covered or sewn so name is not visible during judging and must be done by exhibitor prior to entry.
• A receipt will be given at time of entry and you must have receipt to pick item up. All articles must be entered Tuesday, October 3rd from 9:00 am to 11:00 am and picked up Thursday afternoon, October 5th at 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm.
• Ribbons will be awarded for each category as determined by judges with expertise in the area they will be judging.
If you have any questions, please contact the Klub Office firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-639-5582.