New York State Rally
The Tall Ships are coming to Buffalo, NY – Basil Port of Call Buffalo
Camping at the Fairgrounds is four nights with 50 amp electric, water, and sewer. Four Continental breakfasts, two dinners at the fairgrounds and rally bars. Rally Fee does not include the Tall Ships or bus rental. The bus ride to the canal and back is $40.00 per couple. Tickets to board the Tall Ships is $20.00 per person. Basil Port of Call Buffalo is free and open to the public and includes the Parade of Sail, Family Entertainment, Maritime Music, and all other Festival Activities, and Services. To board any or all of the Tall Ships a POCB Passport is required and allows the visitors to board as many separate ships as possible in one day. Pierce Arrow Museum on either the 4th of July or 6th of July is $10.00 per person. We will car pool to the museum. Parking is free and we can walk to the museum.
- July 4th Dinner – barbaque 1/2 chicken, coleslaw, potato salad, macaroni salad, mixed green salad, corn bread beverage and strawberry shortcake.
- July 6th Dinner – breaded pork chops, applesauce, scalloped potatoes, green beans, salad, dinner rolls, and hot fudge sundaes.
- Wednesday night dinner, we will eat out at a local restaurant
- Friday night everyone can bring a dish to pass.
- Casino located on the fairgrounds and Niagara Falls less than an hour away for extra entertainment.
Rally Fee: $285.00
Reservation Deadline: May 15, 2019
Checks Payable to: Robert Engel
Mail Payment to: 8691 Lower E Hill Road, Colden, NY. 14033