- This event has passed.
Grand Circle Caravan
Exclusive Newmar Kountry Klub custom deluxe Grand Circle Tour. Visit and tour Arizona, Utah and Colorado States traveling as a group in the company of Klub member friends and in the comfort of your own unit. You will visit and tour the following parks: Arches and Canyonlands National Park, bus tour of Mesa Verde National Park, 4×4 tour of Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Zion National Park, the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, a Durango/Silverton Train/Bus Trip, visit Capital Reef, a Boat Tour of Lake Powell and a Cruise on the Colorado River. Your Kountry Klub Caravan Leaders will be Jerry & Phyllis Rose. This is an outstanding, awesome, camera-friendly, spectacular tour!
Total Package Includes:
- 21 days/22 Nights most are 50 amp full hookups
- Nine (9) Dinners, one (1) Lunch and one (1) Breakfast
- Five (5) Tours Including Durango/Silverton Train/Bus Tour, Lake Powell Boat Tour, 4-Wheel Drive Monument Valley Tour, Mesa Verde National Park and Colorado River Boat Tour
- Socials – weather permitting
- Caravan Jackets
- Free Time to Explore on Your Own
- Experienced Kountry Klub Caravan Leaders
- Prices Include Taxes and Gratuities
Itinerary could change without notice due to circumstances beyond our control. This event will have an extensive amount of walking and some areas may not be flat, level or paved surfaced.
Total Package Price: (Payable in US Funds)
- Two (2) people in unit – $4,500.00
- One (1) person in unit – $2,820.00
- Each guest in unit – $1,680.00
Deposit Amount of $500.00 per person due at Time of Booking
Balance Due June 4, 2021
Thank you to our Officers
We are offering a 10% discount to the first State/Provincial Director to register and a 5% discount to the first Chapter Officer to register. To qualify you must be in office at least 6 months. As a State/Provincial Director you must have held a rally in the past year or have one scheduled. As a chapter officer it must be an active chapter with a least one rally held in the past year. You must identify yourself as such upon registering to receive the discount.