- This event has passed.
Gathering in the Desert
All Newmar owners and their guests are invited. The Hosts and Co-Hosts are members of both the Newmar Kountry Klub and the Newmar FMCA Chapter. You are not required to be members of either to come ‘Gather’ with us. Come watch the beautiful sunsets and visit the Quartzsite Sports, Vacation & RV Show.
Activities Planned so far:
- Two prepared early evening dinners, one potluck with Host provided meat, and two heavy appetizer ‘meals’ provided by attendees.
- Social hours each afternoon weather permitting.
- Campfires each night weather permitting.
- Seminars by vendors and attendees.
- ‘Big Tent’ RV Show and too many open-air Flea Markets and Shopping Areas to count in Town!
More details communicated in December to all those registered. For Email updates please register at newmarkountryklub.com
Although registration is not required and there is no rally fee, if you can please use the registration form below so we get an approximate planned attendance count. Or just show up! Also, please bring a bundle of firewood if you can.
Location: We will be in the same area as in the past – South of I-10 below Quartzsite. Go 6.2 miles south on Hwy 95 (south of Milepost 99). Turn west on 53rd St North (formerly LaPaz Valley Rd) about 200 yards and then go northwest into the desert. Follow the Newmar Kountry Klub signs, the first sign will be where you turn off Hwy 95 to the right south of milepost 99. Come early and/or stay later or just stop by to visit if you can.
Gathering GPS Coordinates: 114 13 43.67 W 33 35 01.47 N (copy these into Google maps or Google Earth to see the location.